Get Nox Android emulator on your PC or Laptop to have an amazing gaming experience while playing mobile games on your PC. You can use the Nox app player on your Windows & Mac devices. The latest version is called NoxPlayer 6. The latest version comes up with strong compatibility, more skins, and smooth gameplay
Nox is one of the fewest Android emulators which is compatible with almost any app and game from simple office, productivity, or social networking apps to heavy games like PUBG mobile. Nox is also well known for providing a smooth and error-free experience. If you are interested in watching movies, you can install filesynced for movie apps.
Key Features Of Nox Android Emulator:
1. Free: Nox is completely free to install, which makes a good difference since people usually want to try out the application to see whether it meets their requirements or not before spending any money on it.
2. Multi-purpose: While the software is designed with gamers in mind, you can still install other apps from the Google Play Store too.
3. The upper hand in gaming: The Keymapping feature makes it possible for the user to set and configure the keyboard’s keys according to his/her choice. Keymapping ensures that your response time as a gamer improves.
4. Flexible: Nox supports multiple versions of Android including 4.4.2, 5.1.1, and 7.1.2. This makes it easier to play old games that are not available for the latest version of Android.
To play any game which is not made for the latest version, just choose the older Android version option and you’re good to go.
5. Multitasking: Android does not let its users play more than one game at once but that is not the case here.
Users can easily play up to 4 games at a time or play multiple parts of a game with multiple gaming accounts.
6. Gaming Compatibility: Nox is a fully compatible software with the most frequently downloaded mobile games like Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds, Lineage II: Revolution, Vainglory, Fortnite Mobile, etc.
7. Device Compatibility: Nox App Player can be used with devices such as AMD or Intel x86. In short, this software works everywhere. It can be downloaded for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
How to Download & Install Nox App Player:
We will see how to download Nox and install it on your PC or Laptop. Before we do that, we will first see the requirements to run the application. Keep reading:
Requirements to Run Nox Player:
Make sure your PC meets the following requirements for a smooth and error-free installation experience with Nox Emulator:
- Windows OS: Windows XP SP3 / Vista / 7 / 8 and 10
- Mac: Mac Sierra 10.12/10.11
- Processor: Dual-Core Processor
- RAM: at least 2 GB
- Storage: at least 2 GB
- Video: Supports Open GL 2.0 and above
Nox Download on Windows/Mac PC:
If your PC meets the requirements mentioned above, you are good to go. Here is how you can get the latest version of the Nox app player.
- Go to Nox official site https://bignox.com
- Click on the download button available on the home page.
- Choose the file based on your operating system.
- The files are large in size. So it may take some time to download.
Steps to Install Nox Emulator on Laptop:
Once you get the file on your laptop, you can start the installation process. Below, we have covered every step involved in the installation procedure.
- Go to the file location where you saved it and double tap on that.
- Agree to the terms and conditions if it shows any.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the installation.
- Your laptop may take a few minutes to install the BigNox file.
- You will see the start button when Nox is successfully installed.
- Click on it and you will see the home screen of your emulator.
Set Up Nox Player For Better Performance:
After the installation process is completed then comes the part of setting up the software for better performance. This is really useful when it comes to gaming. So, if you installed the emulator to play games like Black Desert Mobile Game on your PC then, you must go through the setup part.
If you don’t want to use it for gaming then you can skip this process.
Reconfiguring the RAM and CPU for Nox Player
- Open the settings panel for Nox which is at the top right corner of your screen.
- Click “Performance settings” and then select the number of CPU and Memory needed as per your requirements.
- Now, click “Save settings” and restart the Nox Player to make sure the settings are applied.
Note: If you want to set a custom number of CPU and Memory, please make sure beforehand that your computer has enough CPU and Memory or else it may cause some other problems for Nox Player.
- Click “Game settings” and enable the desired FPS mode (up to 120FPS)
Cleaning up Disk Cache
- Go to the Nox settings at the top right corner of the screen.
- Now, select the option “Clean & Backup” and then click on “Clean up” this will clear your disk space by clearing the cache.
Enabling VT for improved performance
Open VT helps in getting performance for gaming. VT stands for Virtualization Technology. VT’s can be known as a set of processor extensions that allow the host operating system to run in guest environments while letting them process selected instructions so that the guest operating system can behave as if it is running on a real computer.
There are two methods to enable VT:
- Click the red exclamation mark- “！” in the upper left corner of the screen.
- If you see this mark, it means that VT is not enabled.
- Check your system information located in Nox settings.
- The emulator will automatically check whether your computer has enabled VT or not.
Set-Up to Run Multiple Apps
- You can also run multiple apps in Nox at once with the help of the Instances feature. It is easy to play various games or use various apps at the same time on your Pc with Nox multiple instances feature.
- For that open the multiple instance management panels in Nox and launch a new instance (Instance for better understanding
- Based on your computer performance, you can have as many instances running simultaneously as you want.
How to Install Android APK Using Nox:
Now, we will see how to install any Android APK file using Nox. Here we go:
- Get the .APK file of the application you want to install.
- You can open it with the emulator or drop the .APK file on to the Nox app player screen.
Note: Please remember to Turn On the root mode in Nox system settings to enjoy this drag-and-drop feature.
Install Apps From Google Play Store Using BigNox:
- Open the Nox app player and find the Google Play Store app.
- It is in-built with the emulator and safe to use it.
- When you open the Play Store application, it will ask you to sign in with your Google account.
- If you do so then, you will be able to install the apps directly from Play Store.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Is Nox Emulator Free?
Yes! Nox Emulator is absolutely free. You need not pay anything to use it
2. Is There Nox Offline Version?
The emulator you download is a full version. You don’t need an internet connection to install the file
3. Can I Share Files Between Nox & PC?
Yes! The sharing option is now available between your PC or Nox app player. This is a cool feature.
4. Do I Need Internet To Use The Emulator on PC?
You must have the internet to use any apps that require the internet. The emulator is just like your smartphone.
5. Can I Use Google Play Store Using This Emulator?
Yes, you can. You have to log in to Google services using your Gmail account to use the play store.