Black Desert Mobile game is one of the latest multiplayer online RPG mobile game. The game has a solid story; combat is fun and is visually attractive graphics to get you addicted. If you are a fan of MMORPG games, you would definitely love this game. However, it needs a very powerful smartphone to run the game smoothly and for you to enjoy it. But if you don’t have a high-end smartphone, don’t worry, you can still play the game on your PC.
You can play the Black Desert Android game on Windows & Mac PC or Laptop. If you do not know how to do that on your PC, you can read the following step by step guide.
Play Black Desert Mobile Game on PC
We all know that it is an Android game and we cannot run Android apps or games directly on PC. If you are wondering how will be run an APK in your PC, then let me introduce to you the Android emulator. This is a software that lets you run any kind of mobile app on your PC. Whether you have windows or Mac, the emulator will work for you. What is the best Android emulator available and what are the requirements to run it? The details are discussed below.
Requirements to Play Black Desert Game on Windows & Mac
Now there are a few things you need before you play Black Desert mobile game on your PC.
PC or Laptop :
First and foremost, you need a computer or a laptop with good RAM and a minimum integrated graphics card to run this game smoothly. Otherwise, you will experience the lack here as well. You also need to install a Nox player emulator installed on your PC or laptop.
We are going to use the Nox player emulator for this tutorial, as it is one of the best emulators for playing mobile games on your PC. How to install it?
- You can search for “Nox Player” on Google, and get it from the official site.
- This file would be around 370 MB.
- Open it and click on install, and the emulator will install itself.
- Windows and Mac files are different.
- Choose the right one and fetch it
Steps to Install the Black desert Mobile game Using Nox :
Here are the steps you need to follow to install the game and play it on your PC using the Nox Android emulator.
- Click on the Nox icon on the desktop.
- A Nox player window will open, which will take a few seconds to load.
- If this is the first time you are using Nox player on your PC, it will ask you to sign in with your Google account.
- This is very important to keep your progress in the game tracked. Just click on Login now.
- Enter your email id and password.
- Once you are logged in. You have fulfilled the basic requirement to run a Black Desert mobile game on PC.
- Now, in the play store app, type Black desert Mobile in the search bar.
- The game would come as the first option with an anime girl as the thumbnail and Black Desert Mobile written on it.
- Then click on it, a new page will open.
- Now, click on the install button on the new page.
- It will take a while for the whole game to download and install on the emulator. In the meanwhile, you can minimize the Nox player and do your work.
- Once it is completed, you can either open the game from the same page by clicking on the open button.
- Or you can close the play store, and you will see a new icon added to the home screen – Black Desert Mobile.
- Click on it, and then the game will load in, and you can enjoy it.
This is how you run a black desert mobile game on your PC. The process is fairly simple if you follow the instruction given above. After that, just sit back and enjoy the game on your PC.