Mediabox HD for PC is an application that provides us with the latest TV shows and movies on our PC. Most of us have got tired of the innumerable ads when we watch anything on TV and the time-bound nature of it. The developers of this app have ensured that you no longer have to face those issues and you can watch content as you wish.
Mediabox HD is available for iOS and Android users. There is no official application for PC, but there is a method which lets it run on our Windows or Mac without any hassle. Once installed, you won’t even feel that the software is any different from the regular software that we use on our PCs. In this article, we will discuss about the features and installation process of Mediabox HD for PC. Let’s begin.
Mediabox HD App Features
- Media box HD app comes free of cost. Even for accessing content, you won’t have to pay a single penny.
- There are no hidden charges as well.
- You can run it on Windows and Mac PC as well as Laptop without any difficulty
- The developers ensure that you get regular updates.
- If you are one of those who need subtitles, Mediabox hd app for PC has more than 250 of them in various languages to cater to you.
- You will never get bored of it; it has content from all over the world at your convenience.
Mediabox HD For PC – How to Install on Windows 10/8.1/7 & Mac
As mentioned above, there is no direct Mediabox HD software that can run on your PC. We will use our favorite Nox Emulator to bridge the gap here. We all know what Nox app player is all about. It helps in emulating Android-like system on your PC. It will work with equal ease on both Windows as well as Mac. Here are the steps to install Mediabox HD on your PC:
1. Install Nox App Player on Windows/Mac
- The most important thing you always must remember is, download the latest version of Nox player.
- There are two versions of Nox app player
- One is for Windows users and the other is for Mac users.
- Choose file according to the device you want to install it on.
2. Downloading Mediabox HD APK
- Here, we cannot use Media Box iOS app to install on PC. Because Nox is an Android emulator.
- We will use Mediabox HD APK to get the app on PC
- Always download the latest version.
- You can get it here:
3. Steps to Install Mediabox HD on Windows/Mac
- Once downloaded, go to the default downloads folder and scroll to the APK.
- Select it and drag and drop it to the Nox Emulator tab which is minimised below the screen.
- The installation procedure will start automatically. Click on Install in the pop-up that appears and wait for the installation to complete.
- After the successful installation, double tap on the app icon and enjoy it.
Watching your favourite content has never been easier. An easy-to-use app and a vast library ensures that you will always have something or other to watch. We hope that the installation guide has helped you to successfully install one of the best apps on your PC and you are using it to satisfy your content needs. Don’t forget your bag of popcorns along the way.