Nox app player latest version is available for Mac devices too. It works smoothly on Mac PC or Laptops. If you have the emulator, you will be able to install Android apps or games on Mac. To enjoy your experience with the emulator, all you need is to get the updated version from BigNox.
There are many other Android emulators for Mac devices. But nothing is at the level of Nox player. You will not face any lag while using this. Its top quality gaming experience is something that impresses Mac users. And all this comes at the cost of nothing. This Nox Android emulator asks you nothing to use it.
In this post, you can get the Nox app player Mac version from and follow the steps given below for hassle free installation. Download Nox Player and jump into the installation immediately.
Download Nox App Player on Mac
Nox player Windows version and Mac version are different. You will download .dmg file for Mac devices. The latest version is v18.104.22.168
If you have Windows PC or Laptop and want to install the emulator on it too, you can follow our guide on How to Install Nox on Windows PC
How to Install Nox Player on Mac
The installation process is pretty simple. You can install Nox on Mac the way you install other softwares. Here are the steps:
- Go to the folder where you saved the file.
- Tap on it to start the installation
- Follow on screen instructions to complete the installation.
- The file you downloaded is an offline one. You can install it without internet. But you must have internet connection to use apps on Nox.
- When you successfully install the emulator, don’t forget to log in to the play store with your Google Account details.
- Enjoy Nox App Player on Mac.