Nox Emulator is the best one out there at the moment. This lets you have Android experience on your Windows PC or Laptop. You can install Nox Android Emulator on various versions like Windows 10/8.1/8/7. All you need is a minimum requirements to install and use the software.
Nox for PC is compatible with Android app and games. Gaming is the best thing on Nox. For better gaming experience, you can map the keyboard and use it to play the games. You can also use controllers to play games. This is something many other Android emulators do not offer to its users. Screen capturing and recording is also available. You can use all these features at the same time.
There is one more cool feature from Nox Emulator. That is sharing between your PC and Nox. You can share files between your PC and the emulator with ease. There are so many more cool features like this that you are going to know while using the emulator.
Also Read: Nox App Player For Mac
How to Install Nox Android Emulator on Windows PC or Laptop
We hope you all know how to install a software on Windows PC or Laptop once you successfully downloaded it. Still there may be some veterans who do not know how to do that. We are going to provide a step by step tutorial for those users. Here we go:
- First thing you need is the latest version of Nox app player on your PC. We have provided the link to the file above. You can get it from there.
- Once the file is downloaded, go to the file location and open it.
- That starts the installation. Check accept agreement option and click on install button.
- The installation process of Nox player begins after clicking on Install.
- You can check the progress on screen.
- It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- The emulator shows start button when the installation is done.
- Click on that button to launch Nox for PC home screen.
- You will see some default apps on Nox home screen.
- Google Play Store is one of them. Open that and login with your Google account.
- Now, you can install any app or game from Play Store.
How to Install APKs Manually on Nox For PC
You may want to install some apps or games that are not available on Google Play Store. How to install them using Nox? You can install them manually. It is as simple as you do it on your Android mobile phones. Here is how you can do it:
- Download the APK on your PC.
- Right click on it and open the APK file with Nox emulator
- Instead of that, you can launch Nox app player then drag and drop the APK onto it.
- Your emulator will do the rest of the work and shows you the app in the emulator.